Practice Makes Perfect - Julie James

I will start this review by pasting the conversation I had with my friend Myriam right as I was about to finish this book:

Me:
OK THIS BOOK IS TOO SWEET AND I WUVED IT

Myriam:
Recommend!!!

Me:
SI SI SI! even if the sex scenes were like fade to black a bit, I don’t care I WUVED IT

That pretty much sums up my feelings concerning this book. I'm still sort of floating on a fluffy cloud of happiness because MAN, this was just SO MUCH FUN and SO GOOD. I almost want to buy some copies and give them away to people that have been feeling blue or out of sorts. Trust me. This book will put a smile on your face.

My only two three gripes:

*Payton's name. I kept getting confused thinking she was the hero.
*Semi fade to black when it came to the sexy time. I NEEDED MORE, MS. JAMES.
*J.D.'s initials. What the hell do they stand for?!

Shoving that aside, Payton and J.D.'s chemistry is through-the-roof amazing! Their banter, their sexual tension, the hijinks they pull make this book so much fun. I loved that Payton was so sure of herself, I loved that J.D. was so lovable even after all those stunts he pulled. I also really liked that you see their relationship blossom in an incredibly credible way. No wondering where the hell did that attraction come from. YAY for that.

Overall, Practice Makes Perfect is like eating a strawberry popsicle in a hot summer day; feels good and refreshing!